Hello guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for best Prawns and Chorizo Pasta recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Prawns and Chorizo Pasta recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to prawns and chorizo pasta recipe. You can cook prawns and chorizo pasta using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Prawns and Chorizo Pasta:
- Use 500 grams of Pasta.
- You need 250 grams of chorizo or salami.
- Get 200 grams of prawns.
- You need 6-7 of dry chillies (no seed) -optional.
- Take 3-4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 1/4 bunch of coriander.
- You need 1/4 bunch of parsley.
- Provide 6 Tbsp of olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Prawns and Chorizo Pasta:
- Prepare ingredients.
- Use 4 Tbsp of olive oil and heat up the pan. Fry chillies with medium heat and turn off when smell nice. Take them out the pan and leave them on the side. ** You can skip this step, if you don’t like a little extra spicy..
- Using the same oil with low heat, fry chorizo and/or salami (optional) to release their oil and flavours. When the oil starts changing colour and smells nice, take them out the pan and leave it on the side. Also take out all the flavoured oil. Chorizo can be burned easily, keep an eye on them..
- Add little fresh oil in the same pan, warm up and coat the prawns..
- Cook your pasta as per the instructions on the packet. Water should be boiled already. Add pasta as soon as you take the prawns out of the pan..
- Heat up the same pan with 2 Tbsp of olive oil. Cook garlic until golden and add back chorizo/ salami and oil and chillies. Add back pasta and coat pasta with oil. Add back prawns. Mix everything together..
- Add finely chopped coriander and parsley. Mix them together..
- Grate parmesan cheese and you can serve pasta with parmesan cheese and truffle oil (optional).
- Pasta is ready to be served..
Add the pasta, reserved cooking liquid and toss to combine. At this point, the orzo should be al dente and the prawns should be pink and cooked to perfection. A Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta with a garlic infused silky creamy sauce and plump prawns. It's luscious and indulgent but not ridiculously rich. This Creamy Garlic Prawn Pasta is for all those nights when nothing but a creamy pasta will do!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Prawns and Chorizo Pasta makes your day joyful.