What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to lemon basil chicken (ayam rica rica) recipe. To make lemon basil chicken (ayam rica rica) you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica):
- Provide 1 kg of chicken. I use buffalo wings and drumstick.
- Use of ginger.
- Take of gallangal.
- Take leaves of Kaffir lime.
- You need of Lemongrass.
- Use of Lime juice.
- Prepare leaves of lemon basil.
- You need of Blended Spices.
- Take 2 of shallots.
- Use 5 of garlics.
- Prepare of Turmeric.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica):
- Wash the chicken, and add lime juice to remove the smell..
- Half fry the chicken and take it out from the pan..
- Blend the spices together until it smooth..
- Put a bit of oil in a hot pan, add the blended spices. Stir until the aroma is out. Add water and the rest of the spices and stir it. Put salt and sugar and check the taste..
- Once you're happy with the seasoning, add chicken and stir it. Let the water absorb and wait until the water becomes pasty..
- Add the basil leaves, stir a bit, and turn off the stove..
This lemon basil chicken is made with chicken breasts marinaded in lemon juice, fresh basil, honey and garlic for a juicy and flavourful meat. I'm not fortune teller, but I'm pretty sure your whole family will love it! This lemon basil chicken is: easy. lemony but not too much. Ayam rica-rica (Indonesian for chicken rica-rica) is an Indonesian hot and spicy chicken dish. It is made up of chicken that cooked in spicy red and green chili pepper.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Lemon Basil Chicken (Ayam Rica Rica) makes your day cheerful.