Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french beans aloo ki sabzi recipe. You can cook french beans aloo ki sabzi using 12 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a perfect French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi:
- You need 500 gms of French Beans.
- Take 3 of Raw Aloo.
- Take 2 of Tomatoes.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Jeera.
- Prepare 1/2 Teaspoon of Ajwain.
- Provide For of Spices:.
- Provide 1/2 Teaspoon of Haldi Powder.
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Dhaniya Powder.
- Use 1 Teaspoon of Laal Mirch Powder.
- Prepare 1 Teaspoon of Amchoor Powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Maggi Masala-ae-Magic.
- Provide 1 Teaspoon of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi:
- Wash Aloo & French Beans properly, cut French Beans in medium-small size pieces, peel the skin off aloo & cut them also in medium-small size pieces..
- Wash Aloo again so that their starch is fully released & after frying they become crispy..
- Grind Tomatoes finely into purée in a mixer grinder..
- Then take a kadhai, add oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add chopped aloo pieces in it & fry them till they are golden brown in colour..
- When they turn into golden brown in colour, turn off the gas & take them out in a bowl..
- Now take a pan or another kadhai, add 2-3 Table Spoon oil in it & keep the gas on medium flame..
- When oil gets heated up, add chopped French Beans in it & cook them for 6-7 minutes till they become soft..
- Now after 6-7 minutes, when they become soft, take them out in plate or the same bowl in which fried aloo are kept..
- Now in the same oil, add 1 Teaspoon Jeera, 1/2 Teaspoon Ajwain in it & let them sizzle..
- When they start sizzling, add finely grinded tomato purée in it with 1 Teaspoon Salt so that they start releasing oil quickly..
- When they start releasing oil, add spices mix in it and roast them for 2-3 minutes..
- After 2-3 minutes, add some water with roasted French Beans & Fried Aloo & mix them properly with masala mixture..
- Cook them for 3-4 minutes..
- After 3-4 minutes, Your French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi is ready to be served..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your French Beans Aloo Ki Sabzi turns your day cheerful.