Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for pleasing Crispy, Chewy, Fluffy Bread Pudding ♡ recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Crispy, Chewy, Fluffy Bread Pudding ♡ recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to crispy, chewy, fluffy bread pudding ♡ recipe. To make crispy, chewy, fluffy bread pudding ♡ you only need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Crispy, Chewy, Fluffy Bread Pudding ♡:
- You need 2 slice of Bread of your choice (I used 2 slices of a six slice loaf).
- Take 2 of Whole eggs.
- You need 300 ml of Milk.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar (Granulated, light brown, white).
- You need 1 of Vanilla Oil or Vanilla Essence.
- Get 1 of Your favorite fruit.
- Provide 1 of Powdered sugar to finish.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Crispy, Chewy, Fluffy Bread Pudding ♡:
- Assemble the ingredients..
- Preheat oven to 220℃. Grease the baking dish with butter or margarine..
- Beat the eggs and sugar together. It's easier if you use a fork!.
- Stir the milk into the beaten eggs. Add 1 or 2 drops of vanilla and mix. If using chocolate syrup or caramel syrup, mix it in at this point..
- If using slices of loaf bread, cut into 6 pieces. For baguette or brioche, cut into large bite-sized pieces..
- thaPour about 1/3 of the egg mixture in a shallow dish and soak both sides of the bread. (5~10 minutes for best results ^^).
- Arrange and layer the bread slices in the greased baking dish so the crusts face up..
- Scatter fruits of your choice under and around the bread. This time, I used banana slices..
- Pour the remaining egg mixture. ※For French toast, in Step 6, let the bread soak up all of the egg mixture..
- Lower the temperature of the preheated oven to 200℃ and bake for 20~25 minutes..
- This time, I put 2 tablespoons of chocolate sauce in 1/2 of the egg mixture and made half chocolate flavored. Be sure to soak the sides as well.^^.
- If you like, use coffee flavored milk or tea flavored milk. Instead of sugar, you can use caramel syrup, maple syrup, condensed milk, or honey..
- This is the chocolate version made with chocolate syrup ♪.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar or cinnamon sugar after baking. This is the plain type with powdered sugar ♪.
- This time I used 1 egg and 140 ml of milk. For French Toast cooked in a frying pan, use 1 egg and 80~100 ml of milk..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Crispy, Chewy, Fluffy Bread Pudding ♡ turns your day cheerful.