What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi aloo paratha🥔🥔 recipe. You can have punjabi aloo paratha🥔🥔 using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔:
- Prepare For of Dough:.
- Use 500 gms of whole wheat flour.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare as required of Water.
- Use For of aloo masala:.
- Prepare 400 gms of potatoes.
- Provide 1 medium size of onion, finely chopped.
- Take 1 of green chilli, finely chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- You need 1and 1/2 teaspoon of red chili powder.
- Take as required of Salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of amchoor powder.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of saunf.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of jeera.
- You need as required of Ghee for roasting.
- Provide As required of Malai for serving.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔:
- For dough: In a bowl take 500 gms of whole wheat flour. Make a well in the center. Add 2 teaspoon salt and some water as required..
- Bring the mixture together and knead into a smooth soft dough for 8 to 10 minutes. Add more water if required while kneading. Cover and keep the dough aside for 20 to 30 minutes..
- For aloo masala:First boil 400 gm of potatoes in a pressure cooker.Add enough water in pressure cooker just about covering the potatoes..
- Peel & chop the boiled warm potatoes..
- Now add finely chopped onion and green chilli to the mashed potatoes..
- Now add 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder,2 teaspoon of coriander powder,1 and 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder,1 teaspoon of garam masala,1 teaspoon of amchoor powder, 1/2 teaspoon of jeera, 1/2 teaspoon of saunf and salt as required..
- With a spoon, mix the spice powders and green chilies with the mashed potatoes very well. Check the taste and add more salt or red chilli powder or dry mango powder if required..
- Pinch 1 small ball from the dough. Flatten them and dust with whole wheat flour. Now with a rolling pin, roll them into about 4 to 5 inches diameter rounds.On the rolled dough circle, place the potato stuffing in the center and keep about 1 inch empty space from the sides..
- Now roll the ball and keep pressing the stuffed aloo masala inside so that it doesn't come out and finally seal it from the above. Now start rolling the aloo paratha..
- On a hot tawa (skillet or griddle) place the rolled paratha..
- Spread some ghee on the partly cooked part.Flip again and you will see nice golden blisters on the second side.A well made and well-roasted aloo paratha will puff up..
- Serve with some malai on the top of the paratha along with mango pickle or some fresh curd (yoghurt)..
These are stuffed parathas but paratha can be made plain without any veggies… Parathas have layers to them and they can be eaten with vegetable. Aloo paratha is a popular Indian breakfast flatbread stuffed with spicy potatoes. Learn to make Aloo Paratha and Tandoori Aloo Paratha with a video tutorial. Punjabi Aloo Paratha is very famous North Indian Style stuffed flatbread. This so addictive and appealing paratha has a spiced potato filling.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Punjabi Aloo paratha🥔🥔 turns your day joyful.