Hello friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Chorizo & Chicken Yellow Rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Chorizo & Chicken Yellow Rice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo & chicken yellow rice recipe. To cook chorizo & chicken yellow rice you need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Chorizo & Chicken Yellow Rice:
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need 2 of Chorizos.
- You need 300 g of Long grain rice.
- Use 1 of Green pepper.
- Get 3 of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 1 of Small onion.
- Use of Olive oil.
- You need 1 of Chicken stock cube.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Yellow food colourant.
- Take of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chorizo & Chicken Yellow Rice:
- 1: Finely chop the garlic, onion and pepper and fry in a small pan until mushy. 2: Cut each chicken breast into 4 pieces. 3: In a 5.5cm deep by 26cm diameter frying pan cover the base with oil and gently fry the chicken until slightly brown. When done, take out the chicken and throw away the leftover oil. 4: Add the chicken back to the pan and also add the mushy mix from the other pan. 5: Add the chicken stock cube by sprinkling it over, add 1tbsp of food colourant and salt to your own taste.
- 6: Cut each chorizo into 3 pieces and add to the pan. 7: Fill the pan with water, leaving approximately 1cm without water and bring to the boil. Taste to see if you need to add more salt. 8: Pour in the rice evenly and stir. Boil and stir ocassionally until the water has dissolved. Leave to stand for 5 minutes before serving. 9: Enjoy….
Cooking with chorizo is an easy way to add big, bold flavor to a Chorizo, a succulent pork sausage made in Spain and Portugal, can be found fresh, but is most. Chorizo may not be available where you are. We have a simple recipe for chorizo that can be made Whole Foods has a standard recipe and spices for making chorizo sausage and may make some up. See more ideas about Chorizo tacos, Chorizo, Recipes. Tacos can be eaten anytime of the day, why not start the morning right with these chorizo potato breakfast tacos.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chorizo & Chicken Yellow Rice makes your day joyful.