What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are looking for delicious Rice tikki cutlets recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Rice tikki cutlets recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rice tikki cutlets recipe. You can have rice tikki cutlets using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Rice tikki cutlets:
- Provide 2 cup of Cooked rice.
- Prepare 1 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of sp garam masala.
- Use 1/3 of sp amchoor powder.
- Take of Salt as required.
- Take as needed of Oil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread crumbs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Rice tikki cutlets:
- Take bowl mix rice,cooked potatoes garam masala,red chilli powder amchoor powder,coriander leaves,bread crumbs and mix well..
- Then please spread oil in thalu then set all mixture and press well then keep in refrigerator for 5 minutes..
- Then cut in your desired shape. Then put all cutlets on hot tawa spread little by little both side oil..
- When both side become crispy golden round then serve hot with green chutney tomato sauce..
Paneer cutlet recipe or paneer tikki – Cutlet is one of the delicious, easy, healthy and best after school snacks for kids. Paneer is one of the most important sources of protein and calcium for vegetarian. Pour oil into a frying pan over medium-high heat. While the oil heats, dip cutlets into the flour batter one at a time, letting the excess. Well, it's all in your mind.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Rice tikki cutlets turns your day joyful.