Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Butternut squash veggie burgers recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Butternut squash veggie burgers recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut squash veggie burgers recipe. To make butternut squash veggie burgers you only need 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a tasty Butternut squash veggie burgers:
- Take 1/2 of butternut squash.
- Prepare 2 tsp of fresh or frozen peas.
- Get 2 tsp of fresh or frozen sweetcorn.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butternut squash seeds.
- Provide 1 tsp of sunflower seeds.
- Use 2 tbsp of oats (can be omitted if needed).
- Provide 1 tbsp of fresh or frozen coriander.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Get 75 g of cooked rice (overcook slightly to ensure rice is sticky).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 30 g of raisins (optional but delicious).
- You need of Salt and pepper to season.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Butternut squash veggie burgers:
- Roast butternut squash. Cut in half lengthways and pop onto an oven tray into an oven at 180C for approximately 30 minutes until the skin is browning. Cool. Remove seeds and set aside..
- In the meantime cook the rice according to packet instructions. Add raisins and return to heat until soft, then set aside..
- Roast seeds on an oven tray or dry fry in a hot pan until lightly golden. Add spice and cook for 1 minute. Season..
- Add frozen peas, sweetcorn, spinach and coriander if using to pan. Either switch off and allow remaining heat to defrost veg or keep on lowest heat setting and watch carefully..
- In the meantime roughly cube then mash the butternut squash..
- Stir into rice, add veg and seeds, and oats. Add butternut squash and stir to combine..
- Crack the egg and whisk lightly in a separate bowl..
- Form patties with mixture. Dip in egg and place into a frying pan just lightly covered in oil to prevent sticking. Cook on one side at a low temperature for 10-15 minutes until golden brown and then flip over for 10 minutes..
- Alternatively, pop into a warm oven at 190C for 30 minutes. Serve warm in a bun with salad and spicy mayonnaise or cold as a delicious starter..
I love homemade veggie burgers and these Acorn Squash Veggie Burgers are my latest creation. Well actually, they were created by my husband, Marcus. If you didn't want to use acorn squash, this could also probably work with sweet potato, butternut squash or pumpkin. Butternut squash, my all-time favorite fall veggie, is roasted along with parsnip, to serve as the topping for this tart. Parsnips are one of those items that I really enjoy, yet at the same time are so underused in my kitchen.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Butternut squash veggie burgers turns your day cheerful.