What’s up friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for excellent My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗 recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chorizo, tomato & mozzarella dip 💗 recipe. You can cook my chorizo, tomato & mozzarella dip 💗 using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗:
- You need 200 g of Chorizo just use 100g cut up as small as possible.
- Prepare 13 of Cherry Tomatoes cut up small bits.
- Prepare 125 g of fresh mild mozzarella sliced.
- Use 1 tsp of tomatoe puree.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on serving My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗:
- Slice the mozzarella thinly.
- Fry in a little olive oil the chorizo and tomato together until cooked.
- Add all of the mozzarella to the pan mix and stir.
- Then add the puree stir and its ready. Serve with some crusty bread to dip.
We add smoky Mexican pork chorizo, quickly seared, to a fresh tomato salsa for a little extra heat. Chicken breast halves cook in the chorizo drippings for even more flavor. Mussels are often flavored with chorizo in Spain and Portugal, and here the two are simmered with tomatoes and white wine to. Pour the chopped tomatoes, paprika, sugar, black pepper and chickpeas into the pan and stir well.. A quick and easy Simple Chorizo & Cherry Tomato Risotto recipe, from our authentic Spanish cuisine collection.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your My Chorizo, Tomato & Mozzarella Dip 💗 turns your day cheerful.