Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's new orleans lobster, shrimp & crab meat po boys recipe. You can cook mike's new orleans lobster, shrimp & crab meat po boys using 27 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a heavenly Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys:
- Take of ● For The Seafood.
- Prepare 1 Pound of Raw Rock Lobster Tails [steamed & rough chopped].
- You need 1 lb of Pre-steamed Langistino Lobster Tails [rough chopped].
- Get 1 lb of Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp [rough chopped].
- You need 1 Pound of Pre-steamed Lump Crab Meat [de-shelled].
- Take of ● For The Fresh Crispy Breads.
- Get as needed of Leidenheimer 12" Bread Loaves [halved – sliced].
- Prepare as needed of LG Onion Or Garlic Bagles [toasted – optional].
- Get of ● For The Creamy Seafood Mixture.
- Use 2 Dashes of Heavy Cream.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopoed Chives.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Real Mayonnaise [or more].
- Take 1/2 tsp of Old Bay Seasoning [or more].
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Lemon Pepper [or more].
- You need to taste of Lemon Juice.
- Get 2 of LG Stalks Celery [fine minced].
- Get to taste of Celery Salt.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Fresh Chopped Parsley.
- Use 1/4 Cup of Claussens Dill Pickle Halves [minced].
- You need of ● For The Garnishments [optional].
- Provide as needed of Paprika.
- Take as needed of Capers.
- Get as needed of Philadelphia Cream Cheese.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Lemon Wedges.
- Get as needed of Fresh Crispy Butter Lettuce Leaves.
- Use as needed of Claussens Dill Pickle Halves.
- Take as needed of Salt & Vinegar Chips.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys:
- Presteamed Langistino Lobster Tails pictured. Rinse, rough chop and add to a large bowl..
- 1 lb raw Rock Lobster pictured. Rinse and set to the side. Prepare to steam them later..
- Cut lobsters down the middle of the upper shell with sharp kitchen shears..
- 1 lb Pre-steamed Jumbo Shrimp. Rinse, de-shell, de-vein if needed, rough chop and add to your large bowl with Langistino tails..
- I use fresh pre-steamed crab claws. Just crack open and shread meat. Add to large bowl..
- But, [real] canned crab meat works as well. If opting for canned – drain and carefully sift thru it for any shells..
- In a pan with a lifted rack and tight fitting lid – add these ingredients to taste. Butter – White Wine – Minced Garlic – Fresh Lemon Juice – Lemon Pepper – Old Bay and bring all to a simmer. Add what you'd like and how you'd like it but don't allow your fluids to rise above your rack and touch your lobster tails. You want to steam – not boil..
- Drizzle a bit of your melted sauce on top of your lobster tails and into the slits you made earlier. Steam with tight fitting lid for 7 to 8 minutes. Don't peek tho! ;0).
- Pull lobster tails, de-shell and rough chop meat. I'll always use the leftover lobster butter juices for a quick, simple steamed Baby Ukon Gold Potato, white onion and green pepper dish. Waste not want not right?.
- Use 12" Leidenheimer loaves if you want an authentic NOLA Po Boy. Be sure to lightly toast them! 😆.
- Simply place seafood atop crispy butter leaf lettuce and French buns. Also, serve with hot sauce and chilled pickles to the side..
- If opting to put your seafood mixture on toasted bagles – simply toast and smear cream cheese at base..
- Add a piece of butter leaf lettuce – add seafood mixture with a squeeze of lemon – then another piece of lettuce to keep your bread nice and crunchy!.
- Quite possibly the BEST chilled pickles out there! They're firm and crazy delicious! You'll only find them in your refrigerated isle of your local chain supermarket..
- Enjoy this tiny extra rich little taste of NOLA y'all!.
This spicy New Orleans-style shrimp does the trick! Here's another easy way to prepare shrimp for those who loves things spicy. You're watching: New Orleans-Style Barbequed Shrimp. This video shows you how to make flavorful New Orleans-style, grill-free barbequed shrimp. We're talking big, big flavors all around here, in the shrimp marinade, the shrimp stock (which you'll see how to prepare using the shrimp shells).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Mike's New Orleans Lobster, Shrimp & Crab Meat Po Boys turns your day cheerful.