Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are looking for best SamosA recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent SamosA recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to samosa recipe. You can have samosa using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good SamosA:
- You need of For dough.
- You need 200 gms of all-purpose flour(maida).
- Get as taste of Salt.
- Use 1 tsp of Ajwain.
- Get as required of Lukewarm water.
- Prepare of For filling.
- You need 5-6 of boiled potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of green peas.
- Provide As per taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of amchoor powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of jeera.
- Use 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Use 1/2 tsp of chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of anardana.
- Take 1 tsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1 tsp of chili sauce.
- Use 50 gms of Paneer.
- You need as needed of Oil for frying.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking SamosA:
- Firstly take a bowl add maida,and salt,ajwain and by adding Lukewarm water make a tight dough…and let it rest for 20 mins…
- Take a pan add oil or ghee,,add jeera and all sukhe masale add boiled matar and mashed potatoes…and mix well and cook for 2 mins so that all masala gets mixed well with aloo and matar…add some paneer cubes.
- Now roll out the dough and make small balls and roll out..cut it into half…and now from 1 part make samosa shape fill it with filling and seal by applying water…now make all the samosas….
- Take a kadhai add oil and heat on high flame…when it gets heated,medium the flame…and after 2 min add samosas for frying…and fry on medium flame until gets crisps….
- Now enjoy with sauce,chutney or chai.
I always wanted to make the samosas that are big and. Find samosa stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. Serve samosas with an Indian meal, or pack them in your lunchbox. For the Nicaraguan dictator(s), see Somoza Samosa Samosa with chutney from Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India Origin Alternative name(s) Samsa, somsa, sambos.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your SamosA turns your day cheerful.