Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for delicious Stewing fish and toufu recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Stewing fish and toufu recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stewing fish and toufu recipe. You can cook stewing fish and toufu using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Stewing fish and toufu:
- Prepare 1 of freshwater fish.
- Provide 3 slice of ginger.
- Prepare 1 of toufu.
- Prepare 1 stalk of spring onion.
- You need of spice.
- Get 2 tbsp of black bean.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 2 tsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 pinch of salt.
- Take 1 tsp of cornstarch.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Stewing fish and toufu:
- Wash fish and half fried it with ginger.
- Cut toufu into 3x4x1 cm size, then sprinkle salt. fry it..
- Mince garlic and black bean, stir fry til garlic turn into light brown color, add 2 bowl of water.
- Add soy sauce and salt, mix it well, then put fish and toufu in.
- Cover the pan, and cook it with medium heat until not much water left. dont forget to turn it upside down..
- Mix cornstarch with little bit of water then add it in. turn heat off, put spring onion in. done..
It's more like a simmered dish: assorted fish balls. Roughly translating to "soft tofu stew," a pot of soondubu is possibly the silkiest tofu dish you will ever cook. The delicate tofu used for this dish far eclipses the standard level of silkiness. Quivering like a nearly-cooked custard, soon-tofu is gently lowered into a pot of. Dried anchovies, dried kelp, eggs, garlic, green onion, hot pepper flakes, kimchi, korean radish, onion, pork, pork belly, salt, sesame oil, soft tofu, sugar, vegetable oil.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Stewing fish and toufu turns your day cheerful.