Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes internet site. If you are looking for pleasing Chicken and chorizo casserole recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chicken and chorizo casserole recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and chorizo casserole recipe. To make chicken and chorizo casserole you need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a delicious Chicken and chorizo casserole:
- You need 1 of chicken breast per person.
- Get 1 of onion (roughly chopped).
- Take 3 of garlic cloves (finely diced).
- Use 150 g of chorizo (medium slices).
- Get 1 tin of chopped tomatos.
- Take 250 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 1 glass of white wine.
- Get 3 tbspn of tomato puree.
- Provide 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tbsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Provide 1 tsp of English mustard powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Chicken and chorizo casserole:
- Chop the chorizo into medium slices and fry in a flameproof casserole pot until the oil is released. Add the chicken and brown the outsides..
- Once the chicken in browned, add the onion, garlic, paprika, mixed herbs and tomato puree. Stir while cooking until the onion begins to soften..
- Now add the chicken stock, wine, chopped tomato and mustard powder. Stir everything until it is well mixed. Season with salt and pepper to taste then cover the casserole dish with a lid and leave to simmer on the hob for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally. Alternatively, Cover the casserole dish and transfer to the oven for 1-1.5 hours at 180C..
- Once the mixture has thickened, roughly reduced by a half. Remove from the heat and serve. I usually serve with a Jacket potato or rice (though it makes a good pasta sauce too!).
But as my travel and experience has broadened. As the winter weather creeps in, this simple and easy chicken and chorizo casserole is the perfect recipe that'll keep you warm. Home » Recipes » Recipes » Creamy Chicken And Chorizo Casserole with Buttery Mash. This is a great recipe for those cool winter months. The chorizo gives this recipe a fantastic flavour but if you wish you could substitute it with bacon lardoons.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken and chorizo casserole turns your day cheerful.