What’s up buddy, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Blueberry coconut bites recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Blueberry coconut bites recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to blueberry coconut bites recipe. To make blueberry coconut bites you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Blueberry coconut bites:
- Take 1 cup of unsweetened desiccated coconut.
- You need 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1 cup of wholemeal flour.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate of soda.
- Use 2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Take pinch of sea salt.
- You need 400 ml of unsweetened coconut milk.
- Use of Zest of 1 lemon.
- You need of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Use 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Provide 2 of eggs.
- Provide 1 cup of blueberries.
- Get of And some coconut oil to grease the.
- Prepare of tin.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Blueberry coconut bites:
- Preheat oven to 180C..
- Mix all the dry ingredients together..
- In a separate bowl, mix all the wet ingredients together..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and mix together..
- Stir in the blueberries gently..
- Grease a 20x20cm tin with coconut oil. Pour the mix in. It’s very liquidy. Sprinkle some more coconut on top..
- Bake for about 40 mins. It starts to turn golden and if you stick a skewer in, it comes out clean. Leave to cool before taking out of the tin. Enjoy 😋.
This low carb & paleo blueberry coconut flour porridge is sugar free & gluten free! Blueberry Almond Keto Granola Coconut Cashew Keto Granola This Raw Blueberry Coconut Fudge is creamy, silky, fudgy bites of berry coconutty deliciousness. They're sweet, they're addictive, and they come in an adorable little package. Blueberry & coconut frozen 'cheesecake' bars. These gluten and dairy-free berry and coconut cream sweet treats from BBC Good Food magazine reader Jenna Hope are entirely raw.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Blueberry coconut bites turns your day cheerful.