What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes blog. If you are searching for tasty Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Thai Green Chicken Curry recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai green chicken curry recipe. You can cook thai green chicken curry using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of green curry paste.
- Take 6 of chicken thighs, skin and bones removed, meat cut into strips or 2 chicken breasts cut into strips.
- Provide 400 ml of tin coconut milk.
- Use 2 of lime leaves (optional).
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Thai fish sauce.
- Use 1-2 tbsp of palm sugar.
- Take handful of green beans, trimmed.
- You need 1 of small tin of bamboo shoots.
- Take 1-2 handful of basil leaves.
- Use 1 of small cup of spinach juice (optional).
- You need of To serve.
- Prepare of Thai fragrant rice, cooked according to packet instructions.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on producing Thai Green Chicken Curry:
- Heat a couple tbsps of coconut milk in a wok over a high heat until coconut milk starts to bubbly. Add the green curry paste and stir fry for 1-2 minutes, or until fragrant..
- Add the chicken strips and stir until coated in the curry paste. Continue to stir-fry for 1-2 minutes, or until the chicken has browned on all sides..
- Add the coconut milk, lime leaves, fish sauce and sugar and stir well. Bring the mixture to the boil, then reduce the heat until the mixture is simmering. Continue to simmer for 8-10 minutes, or until the sauce has thickened and you see gorgeous green oil separated from the coconut milk..
- Add green beans and bamboo shoots..
- Add spinach juice (for more beautiful green in the curry. This is my special touch as it will make the curry sauce rich in green colour) you can simply blend it with food blender and use just the juice. Then continue to simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir regularly, until just tender. Add some basil leaves at the last minute and stir well..
- To serve, spoon the rice into four serving bowls, then ladle over the Thai green chicken curry..
After you're finished cooking a pot of green curry, eat it along with freshly steamed rice. You're going to love this Thai green curry! If you follow this authentic Thai green curry recipe, and pound the green curry paste. If you love Thai food, I am sure you know Thai curries, named after the color of the curry paste used to make the curry, for examples: red curry and yellow curry. There are also Panang curry, Jungle curry, Massamam curry, etc.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Thai Green Chicken Curry turns your day joyful.