Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for excellent Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker thai green curry chicken recipe. You can have slow cooker thai green curry chicken using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Provide 2 lbs of boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs, diced.
- Take 8 oz of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Use 8 oz of frozen carrots, thawed.
- Provide 1 can (13.5 oz) of full fat coconut milk.
- Get 4-6 tbsp of green/red curry paste.
- You need 1 tbsp of lime juice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken:
- Layer chicken on the bottom of the slow cooker..
- Place the spinach and carrots on top of the chicken..
- In a small bowl, whisk together coconut milk, green/red curry paste, and lime juice..
- Pour the mixture on top of the chicken, spinach, and carrots..
- Cook on low for 6 hours..
Cut the chicken thighs into large chunks and place in the slow cooker. Peel and slice the shallots and roughly chop the pepper. Cut the pieces of corn and sugar snap peas in half. Place all of this in the slow cooker with the chicken and season with the black pepper and roughly chopped coriander. How to Make Thai Chicken Curry In a slow cooker, you'll combine coconut milk, chicken broth, red curry paste, brown sugar, coriander, cumin, ginger, garlic and salt.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Slow Cooker Thai Green Curry Chicken turns your day joyful.