Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Hong Kong Style Steamed White Fish with Douchijiang, Spicy Black Bean Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Hong Kong Style Steamed White Fish with Douchijiang, Spicy Black Bean Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to hong kong style steamed white fish with douchijiang, spicy black bean sauce recipe. To cook hong kong style steamed white fish with douchijiang, spicy black bean sauce you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a delicious Hong Kong Style Steamed White Fish with Douchijiang, Spicy Black Bean Sauce:
- Get 2 of filets White Fish Filets (Cod, Sea Bream, etc. I used Grass Carp this time).
- Take 10 cm of Japanese Leek (for topping).
- You need of Sauce:.
- Use 2 tbsp of Douchijiang.
- Take 2 tbsp of Sake.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 of thumb-sized piece Ginger (finely chopped).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic (finely chopped).
- You need 5 cm of Japanese leek (finely chopped).
- Use 1 of Chile oil or Ichimi pepper (if desired).
- You need of Accompaniments:.
- Provide 2 head of Bok choy.
- Prepare of To finish:.
- Get 3 tbsp of Oil (vegetable, sesame, peanut, whatever you prefer).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Hong Kong Style Steamed White Fish with Douchijiang, Spicy Black Bean Sauce:
- Sprinkle salt onto the fish, and let sit for around 15 minutes. Rinse off with water and dry well. Combine the sauce ingredients..
- Shave the white parts of the Japanese leek thinly, quickly soak in water, and dry well. Cut the bok choy into quarters lengthwise and boil or steam in the microwave..
- Place the fish from Step 1 in a microwave-safe cooking dish, and pour the sauce over the top. Cover with plastic wrap, and microwave for 4-5 minutes at 450W..
- Place the finishing oil in a small saucepan and heat until it starts to smoke..
- Place the fish and remaining sauce from Step 3 on a plate with the bok choy from Step 2, and garnish the fish with the shredded leek. Drizzle on the hot oil from Step 4 and it's finished..
- I used Lee Kum Kee Spicy Black Bean Sauce in this recipe..
- Recommended way to eat: Place the shredded fish and sauce over white rice, mix, and eat. The rice that has soaked up juices from the fish is terrific..
- An étiquette teacher might faint if she saw you eating it that way, but it is the style in Hong Kong..
Clean eating, healthy and diet food concept. Put the plate of fish in the steamer or on the rack, cover tightly and steam until it is just cooked. Scatter the spring onions on the fish, then drizzle over the light and dark soy sauces. Add the noodles and mix well to combine. Garnish the fish with the coriander and serve with the noodles on.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Hong Kong Style Steamed White Fish with Douchijiang, Spicy Black Bean Sauce makes your day joyful.