What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake – Summer Special Cake recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake – Summer Special Cake recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rooh afza gulkand rava cake – summer special cake recipe. You can cook rooh afza gulkand rava cake – summer special cake using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake – Summer Special Cake:
- You need 1/2 cup of Sooji or Rava or Semolina.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Whole Wheat Flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Powdered Sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup+2 tbsp of Curd or Yogurt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Refined Oil.
- Get 4 tbsp of Rooh Afza.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Gulkand (Patanjali Gulkand).
- Take 1 of Boiled Beetroot small.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Baking soda or Eno.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1 pinch of Salt.
- Provide of For Topping:.
- Get 2 tbsp of Roasted Sunflower seeds.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Sliced Pistachios.
- Use 1 tbsp of Fennel.
- You need 1/4 cup of Mix Chocolate Chips.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake – Summer Special Cake:
- Soak 6 – 7 pistachios in 1/2 cup of water for 20 minutes. Then peel and slice them. Keep it aside. Grind rava and whole wheat flour in a mixer and take out in a bowl. Keep it aside..
- Wet ingredients: In a grinder add curd, oil, boiled beetroot*, powdered sugar, roohafza, and gulkhand with a pinch of salt. Grind them until smooth. Now add rava whole wheat flour mixture into wet ingredients and grind them as well..
- Now take out the prepared cake batter in a bowl and keep aside for 30 minutes (covered). After 30 minutes (add 2 tbsp of curd if the mixture looks dry) add baking soda or Eno, baking powder and mix it well..
- Put batter into a greased baking pan and sprinkle topping over cake and with help of spatula press topping gently. Tab the pan. Bake in the cooker for 60 minutes..
- Tips: Adjust sugar according to your taste. Baking time may vary. If cake batter looks dry, add 2- 4 tbsp of curd. If baking in Oven: Bake in the preheated oven at 180 deg Celsius or around 360 Fahrenheit for about 1 hour. The baking time may vary. So keep checking the cake after 40 to 45 minutes. For Boiled Beetroot: Boil medium size beetroot in a pressure cooker and then peel the boiled beetroot. Cut boiled beetroot into small cubes..
- Pressure Cooker Method: Grease the baking tin with oil and dust it by sprinkling whole wheat flour over greased surface evenly. Pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Important Notes: Use the baking tin of 6 inches in diameter, so that it can easily get into the pressure cooker. Use a 5-liter pressure cooker. It should be big enough to hold the baking pan. Baking Tin should be made of Aluminium..
- If baking tin comes into direct contact with the base of the pressure cooker, it can burn (overbake) the cake. So use pressure cooker container which has big holes in it or any aluminum small stand. No gasket and whistle are needed. Remove them before baking. Don’t add water to the pressure cooker..
- How to Bake In A Pressure Cooker? Heat the pressure cooker on high heat for 2 minutes. Use sea salt or sand as a layer inside a cooker. Put a steel stand on a layer of salt or sand. Now put the cake tin containing the cake batter (Do not put water inside the pressure cooker)..
- Close the pressure cooker lid and do not put the whistle on the lid. Remove the gasket (rubber ring) from the lid. Lower the flame after 2 minutes. Let it bake for 50 -60 minutes on low flame. After 60 minutes check cake with a knife, if the mixture does not stick, it means the cake is done..
- If batter still sticks to knife then again bake for another 10 minutes. Do not open the lid immediately. Eggless Pressure Cooker Cake is ready..
You will not have to run behind the children to give them their morning dose of this refreshing summer tonic. Chances are that they will be pestering you to give them some Rose essence is used in flavouring beverages. Rooh-afza is commercially available popular rose syrup. This Rava Cake is Eggless, has no Maida in it, No Oil and No Butter. Today I made this Rava Cake in a Pressure Cooker.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Rooh Afza Gulkand Rava Cake – Summer Special Cake makes your day joyful.