Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sig's mushroom and ham quiche recipe. To make sig's mushroom and ham quiche you need 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a delicious Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche:
- You need of For dough.
- Provide 200 grams of plain flour.
- Take 3 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 100 grams of quark.
- Use 50 of mk cold water.
- You need 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Get of I teaspoon sugar.
- Take 1 of flat teaspoon salt, no more.
- Use 1-2 tablespoon of flour for dusting the pan.
- Take 1-2 tablespoons of butter for greasing the pan.
- Take of For topping.
- Provide 2 of large eggs.
- Take 150 g of whipping cream.
- Provide 1 of good pinch cayenne pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 30 g of parmesan cheese, grated.
- Get of Good handful or two of ham of the bone bits.
- Take 200 g of brown cepe mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 1 of large shallot very finely sliced.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Grease round pan 26-28 cm. Dust with flour. Into a bowl add flour and baking powder, mix well. Add quark, water, olive oil, sugar and salt, mix together, knead until well combined. Make sure you not knead to long as dough will become sticky. On worktop roll into a ball. Take rolling pin, roll into circle of about 32 cm. Fold in 4 corners. Lift dough into pan, unfold corner. Push edges onto baking pan. Insert fork into bottom several times to make tiny holes.
- Mix the eggs with the cream, season with salt and pepper. In a pan saute the shallot with the sliced mushrooms. Add the ham into the cake pan, then the mushrooms and shallot. Pour the cream and egg mix over the top. Grate parmesan over the top. Bake for about 30 minutes, until the quiche is a good golden brown and set. Cool down completly before removing from pan and serving. Decorate with nuts or seeds or otherwise if desired..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Sig's Mushroom and Ham Quiche makes your day cheerful.