Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web site. If you are searching for best Chorizo Cooked in Red Wine recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Chorizo Cooked in Red Wine recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chorizo cooked in red wine recipe. You can cook chorizo cooked in red wine using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a remarkably good Chorizo Cooked in Red Wine:
- Prepare 2 of cooking chorizo, sliced.
- Get 80 ml of red wine.
- You need 1/2 of red onion, sliced thinly.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide to taste of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare to taste of salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Chorizo Cooked in Red Wine:
- In a frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat..
- Add the chorizo and cook for 3 minutes or until it starts going crispy. Then add the onions and cook for a further 3-5 minutes..
- Sprinkle with salt, and a pinch of cayanne pepper and stir..
- Add in the wine and stir, cook down the wine. It should cook down really quickly. Mine took about 1 minute..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Chorizo Cooked in Red Wine turns your day joyful.