Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Creamy Pesto Pasta With Chicken, Asparagus & Brocolli recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Creamy Pesto Pasta With Chicken, Asparagus & Brocolli recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy pesto pasta with chicken, asparagus & brocolli recipe. You can have creamy pesto pasta with chicken, asparagus & brocolli using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a perfect Creamy Pesto Pasta With Chicken, Asparagus & Brocolli:
- Use 150 g of pasta (dried weight),.
- Provide 2 of chicken thighs, skins & bones removed, fat trimmed,.
- Provide of Around 8 spears of asparagus, ends trimmed off, chopped,.
- Get of Some florets of brocolli, around 150g worth,.
- Get 4 tbsp of reduced fat pesto,.
- Get 3 tbsp of fat free quark or Greek yogurt,.
- Get 1/2 of reduced salt chicken stock cube, in 250ml boiled water,.
- Get 1/2 tsp of dried thyme,.
- Get of Salt and pepper to season.
- Provide of Spray cooking oil.
- Provide of To serve:.
- Prepare of Grated Parmigianino Reggiano cheese (optional).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Creamy Pesto Pasta With Chicken, Asparagus & Brocolli:
- Begin to cook the pasta according to packet instructions. Meanwhile heat a large high sided frying pan up over a medium heat. Add in some oil and once hot add in the chicken thigh, (cut it into small bite sized pieces). Brown off the chicken and season with pepper and add the dried thyme. Stir together. Add in the stock. Bring to a simmer..
- After simmering the chicken for around 3-4 minutes add in the chopped florets of brocolli and asparagus. Continue to simmer gently until the water begins to reduce down. Once the pasta is cooked drain it off and set aside..
- Once the water in the frying pan has reduced down by around 95%, (so there's not much left), add in the drained pasta and stir together gently. Remove from the heat..
- Add in the pesto and stir through. Then add in the quark/Greek yogurt and combine until a creamy green sauce is created that coats all the ingredients..
- Season with a little more salt and pepper to taste, serve up and grate over some cheese. Enjoy! :).
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Creamy Pesto Pasta With Chicken, Asparagus & Brocolli turns your day joyful.