Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for best Caribbean Lamb Potjie recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Caribbean Lamb Potjie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caribbean lamb potjie recipe. To make caribbean lamb potjie you need 20 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Caribbean Lamb Potjie:
- Take 30 ml of Coconut Oil.
- You need 2 of Onions, sliced.
- Use 200 g of Bacon, diced.
- Provide 10 ml of Garam Masala.
- Take 5 ml of Salt.
- Provide 2,5 ml of ground black Pepper.
- You need 1000 g of Lamb.
- You need 60 ml of white Rum.
- Get 60 ml of dark Rum.
- Take 15 ml of Stroh Rum.
- Take 250 ml of vegetable Stock.
- Take 50 ml of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Get 150 ml of light Syrup, from Pineapple in light Syrup.
- Provide 150 ml of Pineapple, chopped.
- You need 500 g of Carrots, peeled and sliced.
- Get 500 g of Sweet Potato, peeled and sliced.
- Take 500 g of Pumpkin, peeled and diced.
- Prepare 400 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Use 30 ml of Honey.
- Get 30 ml of Cornflour.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Caribbean Lamb Potjie:
- Heat potjie, add Oil, fry Onions till soft, take Onions out with slotted spoon and set aside..
- Fry Bacon till crispy, take Bacon out with slotted spoon and set aside..
- Season meat with Masala, Salt and Pepper. Brown meat in potjie, ensuring both sides are cooked..
- Add Rum, Stock, Syrup and Worcestershire Sauce to cover meat and bring to boil. Set aside any left over liquid. Reduce heat and cook slowly for least 1 and half hours..
- Add Pineapple, Carrots, crispy Bacon and fried Onions, replace lid and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Add Pumpkin and Sweet Potato, cover and simmer for 30 minutes then add leftover liquid and simmer for another 45 minutes..
- Mix coconut Milk, Honey and Cornflour, pour over top, replace lid and simmer for 20 minutes. Serve with yellow rice or other Caribbean Island favourite..
Pick one and enjoy a great delicacy from the South African cuisine. Download Mild lamb curry potjie lamb curry stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Try our Caribbean curry recipe with lamb. Make this lamb recipe using lamb neck for an easy lamb recipe. Instructions on how to cook the best Lamb Shanks using an open fire and a cast iron pot or Potjie.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Caribbean Lamb Potjie makes your day cheerful.