What’s up guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are searching for complete Battered Unrippened Banana Chips recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Battered Unrippened Banana Chips recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to battered unrippened banana chips recipe. To make battered unrippened banana chips you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a delicious Battered Unrippened Banana Chips:
- Use 4 of Unrippened bananas.
- You need of Vegetable oil to fry.
- Provide of For the batter:.
- Use 1/2 cup of flour.
- Take 1 teaspoon of curry powder or herb seasoning of your choice.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Battered Unrippened Banana Chips:
- Thinly slice green bananas vertically and place in a bowl with water.
- Add flour and dry ingredients to a separate mixing bowl and stir.
- Create a batter by adding water slowly to the mixture. Mixture should form a thick paste. Use water at your discretion.
- Heat oil for shallow frying in a frying pan.
- Dip sliced bananas one at a time in batter, lather and add to frying pan. Cook on medium heat until golden and crispy, turning once..
Either way chifles are delicious when made fresh. It is probably easier for most of us who live outside of Latin America to make these with green plantains since green bananas can be hard to find. Slice bananas very thin, about ⅛″ thick coins, brush with lemon juice and water mixture. Remove them from the oven and allow them to cool (the longer they cool the crispier they become). If you like bananas, you just might like banana chips.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Battered Unrippened Banana Chips makes your day cheerful.