What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Strawberry Soup recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Strawberry Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry soup recipe. You can have strawberry soup using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a appetizing Strawberry Soup:
- Get 1 pound of fresh strawberries, cut into large chunks.
- Use 1/4-1/3 cup of sugar.
- Use 1/3 cup of plain yogurt, or sour cream, or creme fraiche.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk or cream.
- You need 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, or to taste.
- Take of Garnish: Softly Whipped Cream.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Strawberry Soup:
- Wash and cut the strawberries in half (or quarters if using large strawberries). Place in your food processor and pulse just to break up the strawberries. Then add the sugar, yogurt, milk, and lemon juice and process just until combined. (You do not want a smooth soup you want there to be small chunks of strawberries in the soup.) Adjust the ingredients to taste. You can serve the soup immediately, but it's best if you cover and chill in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving..
- Ladle the strawberry soup into dessert bowls and garnish with a dollop of whipped cream or sour cream, if desired. Makes about 3 – 4 servings..
- More notes- this recipe is adjustable, maybe you have strawberries you just need to use up and have half a container, just Scale down the rest of the ingredients..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Strawberry Soup makes your day joyful.