What’s up friends, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for yummy Halwai Style Kaddu ki Sabzi recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Halwai Style Kaddu ki Sabzi recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to halwai style kaddu ki sabzi recipe. You can cook halwai style kaddu ki sabzi using 16 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a remarkably good Halwai Style Kaddu ki Sabzi:
- You need 500-800 gms of Yellow Pumpkin.
- You need 4 tbsp of Mustard Oil.
- Take 2-3 of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare 1 Clove of / Laung.
- Use 1.5 tsp of Fenugreek Seeds / Methi Dana.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Asafoetida.
- Provide 3-4 of Green Chillies.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of Fresh Coriander Leaves, finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric Powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Roasted Cumin Powder.
- Take 2 tsp of Amchoor Powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Rock Salt / Kala Namak.
- Get to taste of Salt.
- Take 3-4 tsp of Sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Halwai Style Kaddu ki Sabzi:
- Wash, wipe, slice and chop the Kaddu into small cubes..
- Heat the mustard oil till in a Kadhai till it's smoking hot. Add 1/2 tsp salt to it..
- Lower the heat, add the methi dana and saute for a minute until it turns golden brown..
- Add the clove, asafoetida and chopped garlic cloves. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the turmeric powder, saute briskly..
- Now add the kaddu pieces, toss well for 1-2 mins..
- Add the turmeric, coriander and red chilli powders. Mix well and saute for 2 mins till the masala coats the kaddu..
- Add both the salts, mix..
- Add 2 finely chopped green chillies and 2 tbsp chopped fresh coriander. Mix..
- Add 1/4 katori water, cover & cook on low-medium heat for 8-10 mins..
- Now add the amchoor powder and the sugar, mix..
- Add the remaining green chillies and fresh coriander, mix..
- Saute for 2-3 mins and take off heat..
- Serve hot with Roti / Parantha / Pooris. Personally, I feel it pairs best with Pooris..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Hope that your Halwai Style Kaddu ki Sabzi makes your day cheerful.