Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for complete Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe. To cook cheesy pilchard and potato pie you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- Prepare of Pastry:.
- Take 4 cups of flour.
- You need 250 g of margarine.
- Get 1 cup of cold water.
- Take 2 of eggs, beaten.
- Take of Filling:.
- Provide 400 g of pilchards.
- Use 400g of baked beans.
- Get 1 cube of beef stock.
- Provide 1 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Get Half of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1/4 of each of robot peppers, chopped.
- Provide 1 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1 cloves of garlic, crushed.
- Get 1 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1 of potato, diced.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Cheesy pilchard and potato pie:
- In a bowl pour flour and margarine use hands to mix then until forms the bread crumbs.
- Add eggs mix then cold water mix well until the dough is formed pour in a plastic bag and refrigerate for 20min.
- In a pan tenderise onion and garlic then add peppers and potato.
- While on a side drizzling fish add baked beans and bring into the potato pan and simmer for 3 mins.
- Dust the board with flour roll the dough cut into round shapes and fill then using a spoon as you desire.
- Using beaten eggs brush all round and close use fork to decorate and brush again with eggs.
- Bake at 180'c for 20 mins or until golden brown.
Perfect for a wonderfully simple midweek meal. Season well and add a good grating of nutmeg. Fish pie with mashed potato topping, an all-time favourite classic British recipe that brings all the family together around the table. A creamy, salmon and veggies filling topped with cheesy mashed potatoes, and baked until golden, this is what comfort food looks like. Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie. for the pastry, self raising flour, teaspoon salt, margarine (chilled), eggs, for the filling, Pilchard, baked beans Nomfundo Ntombi Zakwe.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Cheesy pilchard and potato pie turns your day cheerful.