Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Asian Style Buttered Corn with Fish Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Asian Style Buttered Corn with Fish Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to asian style buttered corn with fish sauce recipe. You can have asian style buttered corn with fish sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Asian Style Buttered Corn with Fish Sauce:
- Provide 1 of Corn on the cob.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Fish sauce.
- You need 1 of optional, (to taste) Black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of optional, (to taste) Dried parsley.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Asian Style Buttered Corn with Fish Sauce:
- Scrape the corn kernels off the cob with a kitchen knife..
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat, and add the butter..
- When the butter has melted add the corn kernels, and stir-fry over medium heat for 5 minutes..
- Add the fish sauce and black pepper. When the flavors have blended together, it's done. You can optionally sprinkle in dried parsley to taste..
This speedy and roasted creamy corn soup is here to show the world just how much vegan food rocks. Why should vegans have all the fun?! The icing on this proverbial cake is that very same roasted corn – with its rich, oily taste. Then we mix it with some chili and coriander for a taste explosion. This Asian take on buttered summer corn gets marvelous flavor from dried shrimp, Thai chile, scallions and fish sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Asian Style Buttered Corn with Fish Sauce turns your day joyful.