What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Brad's steak oscar #2 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Brad's steak oscar #2 recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to brad's steak oscar #2 recipe. You can have brad's steak oscar #2 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Brad's steak oscar #2:
- You need 3 of t-bone steaks.
- Get of Montreal steak seasoning.
- Use 1 bunch of asparagus.
- Take 1 lb. of Lobster, cooked, in shell.
- Take 1 cup of prepared bearnaise sauce.
- Get of Olive oil.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Brad's steak oscar #2:
- Pre heat charcoal in Your grill. You want the temperature to b ed between 5 and 6 hundred degrees.
- Cut tough ends of asparagus off. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with olive oil and steak seasoning. Roast in the oven at 400 until tender.
- Remove lobster from shell. Keep chilled..
- Place steaks on grill. Sprinkle each side with steak seasoning. Cook 4 minutes per side for rare..
- Plate steaks. Top with prepared bearnaise sauce, lobster, and a few spears of asparagus. I served with roasted baby potatoes and pearl onions. Enjoy..
Salt and pepper raw steaks before grilling. This is a list of steak dishes. Steak is generally a cut of beef sliced perpendicular to the muscle fibers, or of fish cut perpendicular to the spine. Meat steaks are usually grilled, pan-fried, or broiled, while fish steaks may also be baked. Maps. "Oscar Style" means that it's topped with asparagus, crab cakes and bearnaise sauce.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Brad's steak oscar #2 turns your day joyful.