Hello friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for complete Mint tart recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Mint tart recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint tart recipe. You can have mint tart using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Mint tart:
- Take 3 of packets tennis biscuits.
- Use 1 litre of fresh cream.
- Prepare 80 g of 2 packs mint chocolate.
- Use 2 tin (370 g) of caramel.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on serving Mint tart:
- Base dish with cream.
- Sandwich biscuits with caramel and place them in a dish.
- Grate chocolate on top of biscuits.
- Add cream on top.
- Repeat layers until the dish is full.
- Add cream and grate chocolate this is your last step.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Then serve😛.
This is tart is so beautiful. Hope it taste as good as it looks. Remove the tart shell from the oven. Cool on a rack leaving beans inside. When cool, remove the foil and beans.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Mint tart makes your day cheerful.