What’s up friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for complete Beans stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Beans stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beans stew recipe. To make beans stew you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Beans stew:
- Take 500 g of sugar beans.
- Prepare 1 of big onion, chopped.
- You need 2 tbsp of crushed ginger and garlic.
- Take 2 tbsp of rajah curry powder.
- Get 2 tbsp of chicken spice.
- You need 1 of green pepper, chopped.
- Use 1 sachet of Benny spice.
- Provide 2 of carrots, peeled and chopped.
- Provide 1 of tomato, grated.
- Get 2 of potatoes, peeled and chopped.
- Get 4 tablespoons of oil.
- Use 2 tbsp of 6 gun grill spice.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Beans stew:
- Rinse sugar beans and boil well cooked.
- In another pot fry onion add all your spices.
- Add grated tomato and chopped carrots.
- Add potatoes when they tender add your beans and green pepper and Benny spice.
- Slowly simmer for 20 minutes in low heat.
- We ready serve with anything I served with uphuthu.
Add the onion and garlic and cook until soft and. Pour off the soaking water and discard. Skim off excess foam and discard. After the beans cook pour off excess water. This comforting and substantial white bean and sausage stew is a soup that eats like a meal!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Beans stew makes your day cheerful.