Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for interesting Rich Tomato Soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Rich Tomato Soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rich tomato soup recipe. To make rich tomato soup you only need 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a remarkably good Rich Tomato Soup:
- Take 4 of Tomatoes big.
- Prepare 1 of Carrot.
- Take 1 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of Bay leaf 1.
- Use 1 of Black cardamom.
- Get Cloves of 4.
- Provide 6 of Black pepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Cornflour.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Sugar.
- Use 4 cups of Water.
- Provide 4 tsp of Cream fresh for 4 cups.
- Get 2 tbsp of Bread croutons.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Rich Tomato Soup:
- Cut tomatoes and carrot in pieces.Put in a cooker with 2 glasses of water and all the sabut spices and salt. Add ginger and garlic paste..
- Boil it 4 or 5 whistles.Cool down and seive..
- Take out all sabut masalas and discard them. Grind tomatoes in a mixie..
- Mix with seived water and keep for boiling..
- Mix cornflour in 2 tbsp water and add to the boiling soup.It will become thick.Now add black pepper to taste..
- Pour into bowls.Decorate with bread croutons and cream..
In a blender container combine cooked vegetable mixture, tomato juice, and buttermilk. Kittencal's Thick and Rich Creamy Tomato Soup (Low-Fat Option). You only need three ingredients for this velvety, rich tomato soup recipe. This is your new favorite My favorite tomato soup recipe! In a small saucepan cook onion and green or sweet red pepper in margarine till very tender.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Rich Tomato Soup turns your day joyful.