Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for best Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Celery recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Celery recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anchovy garlic sautéed celery recipe. You can have anchovy garlic sautéed celery using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Celery:
- Take 4 of large Celery Stalks *thinly sliced.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil.
- Provide 1 clove of Garlic *finely chopped.
- Get 6-8 of fillets Anchovy *finely chopped.
- Provide of Parmesan.
- Take of Freshly Cracked Pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Celery:
- Heat Olive Oil and finely chopped Garlic over a medium heat. When it is aromatic, add Celery, and sauté for a few minutes..
- When Celery is cooked, add Anchovy, and toss and combine. It won’t take long for Anchovy to be cooked. Remove from the heat..
- Sprinkle with some shaved Parmesan and freshly ground Pepper, and Serve. *Tips: Drizzle with some Balsamic Vinegar if you like it..
Sprinkle with parsley and serve hot. See more ideas about Sardines, Anchovies, Recipes. roasted peppers stuffed with tomatoes and garlic. Try this easy roasted peppers recipe on Drizzle and Dip, a food photography and stylist blog. He's doing a lot of dishes using celery, which I love! This post may contain affiliate links.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Anchovy Garlic Sautéed Celery makes your day cheerful.