Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for pleasing Palak chana daal recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Palak chana daal recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak chana daal recipe. To make palak chana daal you need 19 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Palak chana daal:
- Prepare 300 gm of fresh and finely chopped palak.
- Use 1 cup of chana daal (soaked in water for 1 hr).
- Prepare 1 of big size finely chopped onion.
- Prepare 4-5 of garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Use 1 of " ginger finely chopped.
- You need of (or ginger garlic paste).
- Use 1 of big size chopped tomato.
- Prepare of (Or tomato puree).
- Use 3-4 of chopped green chilli.
- Provide of Spices- 1 bay lead, 1 big black cardamom,.
- Get 1 pinch of heeng.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn cumin seed.
- Use 1/2 tb of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tb of spn coriender powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of garam masala powder.
- Take of Salt as per the taste.
- Provide of Cooking oil.
- Get of Butter or 2tb spn desi ghee.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on preparing Palak chana daal:
- Take 3 cups of water and add chana daal in cooker. Add salt as per the taste and 1/2 tb spn turmeric paowder and boil it for 1/2 an hr (med flame)..
- Take out boiled chana daal in a bowl..
- In a pan take some cooking oil. In hot oil put black cardamom, bay leaf & 1 tb spn cumin seeds. Add chopped onion mix it well and add 1 pinch heeng and fry it till onion will b golden in color.(medium heat).
- Now add chopped ginger garlic & green chilli and fry it for 5 mins. (Medium heat).
- Now add chopped spinach and mix it well and cook it for 15 mins. (medium flame).
- Now add chopped tomato (or puree) & all the powder form spices & salt as per the taste and mix it well. Cover the pan & cook it for 5 mins..
- Add boiled chana daal and cook it for 5 mins..
- Add butter or 2tb spn desi ghee and mix it well and switch of the gas..
- Palak chana daal is ready to eat now..
Palak Aur Maash Ki Daal – Get a twist of taste by eating this dish made with lentils and spinach. Chana Palak recipe or chole palak or chickpeas with spinach – very delicious curry, boiled chana is Chana palak recipe or chole palak recipe – Boiled chickpeas are simmered into flavorful, vibrant. Chana dal fry -Split bengal gram cooked in tomato sauce and Indian spices. Chana daal is a very healthy and delicious lentil preparation. It is quite easy to make and goes well with rice, poori and roti's.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Palak chana daal turns your day joyful.