Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Fish curry with mustard sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fish curry with mustard sauce recipe. To make fish curry with mustard sauce you only need 8 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Prepare 4 pieces of rohu fish.
- Take 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Take 1-4 of green chillies.
- Take 3 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Provide 3 of Tomatoes.
- Prepare as required of Coriander leaves for garnishing.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Fish curry with mustard sauce:
- Marinate the fish steaks with little turmeric powder and salt. Keep aside..
- Powder yellow mustard seeds to yield the required amount for curry as per recipe..
- Blend tomatoes, garlic, 3 green chilies, powdered mustard, salt and half cup.
- Heat mustard oil in a pan until smoking hot. Remove from heat for 30sec and then keep back..
- Add nigella seeds and let it sizzle for about 10 sec. Add the tomato-mustard-chilli paste..
- Cook until the excess water is evaporated and oil is released. This would take about 10 mins..
- Reduce heat and cook for anouther couple of minutes until it darkens a little..
- Add one and half cups of water, mix well and bring to a boil. Simmer for about ten minutes..
- Pan-fry the marinated fish steaks in mustard oil until golden brown..
- Add the fish to the mustard sauce and cook for a couple of minutes more..
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with steamed rice..
Flavourful and so easy to make, this mustard fish Akin to Bengali fish curry, this recipe is a tasteful variation. Also, the addition of mustard in any fish preparation never lets it taste dull and also gives. Shorshe Maach, a simple Bengali Mustard Fish Curry which is a cooked in every Bengali household. It is served along with Steamed Rice and a The fish is lightly pan fried on the tawa and it is soaked in the mustard sauce. This will help the fish to absorb the curry and gives a unique flavor to the dish.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Fish curry with mustard sauce turns your day cheerful.