Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Christmas Vanilla Pudding recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Christmas Vanilla Pudding recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to christmas vanilla pudding recipe. To cook christmas vanilla pudding you need 7 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a perfect Christmas Vanilla Pudding:
- Take 2 cup of Sweetened Condensed Milk (Milkmade).
- Get 1 of Sugar to taste.
- Provide 1 of Lemon peels.
- Prepare 2 stick of Vanilla.
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Take 2 large of butter cubes.
- Use 1 1/2 liter of Milk.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Christmas Vanilla Pudding:
- Add milk, condensed milk, vanilla sticks, lemon peels , sugar in a large bowl ..
- Allow the mixture to boil in slow flame for 20 mins, till the vanilla aroma comes & mixture becomes thick..
- you can add more sugar by tasting.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Refregerate if needed..
- Break the eggs and mix properly in a bowl..
- Add the beaten eggs slowly to the mixture prepared, use a hand mixture to mix well. ..
- Take a pan , put it on flame. Add butter and sugar. . Let the sugar to melt to brown color..
- Take a cake base pan, add butter to the pan for lubrication..
- now add the hot caramelised sugar sauce to the pan..
- Add the milk & egg mixture..
- Add some water to a pressure cooker, place the pan with mixture and cover the lid . Don't put the whistle to the cooker..
- Let the pudding mixture cook for 30 mins ..
- allow the pudding to come to room temperature. refrigerate for 4 hours..
- Serving method : place the pudding base in flame for 30 secs, to allow the sugar beneath to melt. Place a plate on top & turn upside down..
- Here's your Christmas special.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Christmas Vanilla Pudding turns your day cheerful.