What’s up friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for tasty Seafood Chowder recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Seafood Chowder recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to seafood chowder recipe. You can cook seafood chowder using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a appetizing Seafood Chowder:
- Use 1 cup of celery chopped (about 3 stalks, I use 4).
- Take 1 of onion (1.5 to 2 cups) chopped.
- Get 4 cups of potatoes (around 4 med potatoes).
- Provide of Two-thirds of a package of Hormel cured salt pork cut cubed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Take 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 4 tbs of butter.
- Use to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of smoked pork shank.
- Get 1 package of lobster imitation chunks.
- Prepare of Half a package of seafood mix.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of chopped clams with juice.
- Use 10 of large jumbo shrimp.
- Prepare 2 of small tilapia fillets (optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on serving Seafood Chowder:
- I prep everything beforehand it makes everything so much easier. I cut my potatoes put them in a container. I cut my celery and onions and put them in a separate container. I also cut up my salt pork and pork shank in a separate container ready to go as well..
- Heat salt pork, celery and onions, thyme, garlic and onion powder on medium-high heat until translucent stirring consistently to even out flavor and make sure the salt pork breaks up. About 8 minutes..
- 3 tablespoons of butter and potatoes, smoked shank and tsp salt & cook for another 3 minutes. Picture of those flavors and incorporate together..
- Then add both cans with juice of your clams. Stir for a minute.
- Add 1 quart of half and half two bay leaves. I add a whole package of my lobster imitation meat, one cup of shrimp (about 6 to 10 large jumbo shrimp) and two cups (about half package) of my Seafood mixture mix. Bring to boil..
- Stir well, once boiling reduce heat to medium cover and let simmer until potatoes are fully cooked through. Adjust as needed.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Seafood Chowder makes your day cheerful.