Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Karely gosht with chapati 😋 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Karely gosht with chapati 😋 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to karely gosht with chapati 😋 recipe. To make karely gosht with chapati 😋 you need 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Karely gosht with chapati 😋:
- Provide 250 gm of bittergourd.
- Provide 1/2 tbs of salt.
- Prepare 2 tbs of oil.
- Get 250 gm of chicken.
- Take 2 of medium onion sliced.
- Get 2 of medium tomatoes sliced.
- Prepare 2-3 of Green chillies.
- Get 2-3 tbs of oil.
- Get 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of haldi.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tbs of g.g paste.
- Take 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Take 1/2 tsp of kalonji.
- Provide 1 tbs of fresh coriander.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on producing Karely gosht with chapati 😋:
- Peel bittergourd then deseed and cut into small pieces…in a bowl,place strainer,add bitter gourd,salt and mix it well and cover and let it rest for 1 hour and then wash throughly 2-3 times and squeeze properly to remove excess water….
- In wok add 2 tbs cooking oil and fry karely until light golden.now take out in a plate….
- Now add oil and onion… fry until light golden… now add g.g paste and mix well… now add tomatoes and green chilli,mix well and cover and cook on low flame for 4-5 minutes…now add chicken and all spices,mix well until colour changes..cover and cook until chicken is done….
- Now add fry bittergourd,mix well and cook on low flame for 4 – 5 minutes, then on high flame until oil separates….
- Now sprinkle fresh coriander and mix it…..
- Karely gosht is ready to serve… serve it with chapati and yogurt….
Don't be too stingy with the water or cut back on the oil. This chapatis recipe is a classic Indian bread that is made with wholemeal flour, oil & water. Serve warm sprinkled with yellow mustard seeds, if liked. Keep the chapatis warm by interleaving with circles of greaseproof paper and wrapping in foil. Flapping the chapati between your hands to remove any excess flour, slap the chapati onto the griddle.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Karely gosht with chapati 😋 makes your day cheerful.