What’s up buddy, back with us in the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for interesting Savoury Mince recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Savoury Mince recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to savoury mince recipe. To cook savoury mince you need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a tasty Savoury Mince:
- Use 410 g of 1 tin of peas.
- Get 150 g of peeled & chopped carrots.
- Get 500 g of beef mince.
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- Take 2 tbsp of oil.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of rajah curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 of barbecue spice.
- Get 1 tsp of benny spice.
- Provide 42 g of royko savoury mince packet.
- Use 400 ml of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Savoury Mince:
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onion until softened.
- Add mince with all spices and stir until browned then add carrots and peas.
- Mix contents of packet with water and add to mince. stir continuously until mixture boils.
- Simmer for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Serve with rice.
Savoury Mince can be used as a main dish or for a filling for pastries, on toast or Shepherds Pie….the list is endless! Heat a large frypan or a wok until hot. Crumble in half the mince and cook, stirring often, until the mince begins to brown. Remove the first batch, reheat the frypan and cook the remaining mince, and then remove. Reheat the frypan, add the rest of the oil, add the onion and carrot.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Savoury Mince turns your day cheerful.