What’s up guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for interesting Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked pasta w/ white sauce recipe. You can have baked pasta w/ white sauce using 17 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a yummy Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Prepare of Pasta (penne, elbow macaroni, spaghetti).
- Provide of Prego italian pasta sauce (with chunky combo).
- Use of Ground meat (beef or pork).
- Prepare of Hotdogs.
- Get of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- You need of Mozzarella cheese (grated).
- Take of Meat broth (pork or beef).
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Ground black pepper.
- Provide of Sugar.
- You need of White Sauce.
- Provide of Butter.
- Provide of All purpose flour.
- You need of Evaporated milk.
- Use of Cheddar cheese (grated).
- Get of Ground white pepper.
- You need of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on cooking Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce:
- Cook pasta in hot boiling water. Note that salt and oil must be added to the water before boiling to avoid the pasta from sticking with each other..
- Once pasta is cooked (al dente), strain water.Set the pasta aside..
- Saute the onion and garlic in a pan with oil in medium heat..
- Add the gound meat. Cook until the meat turns light brown..
- Season with salt and black pepper..
- Continue to cook until meat is all cooked..
- Pour in the pasta sauce. Let it simmer for 2 mins..
- Add the sliced hotdogs..
- Add meat broth..
- Add some grated cheddar cheese..
- Add a little sugar to adjust the taste. Feel free to add more salt and black pepper to attain the test desired..
- Let it simmer for another 3-5 mins, then set aside..
- In a saucepan, melt butter in medium heat..
- Portion by portion, add the flour, stir, then add milk. Stir constantly until all lumps dissolve. Repeat this step until milk is consumed..
- Season the saice with salt and white pepper..
- Mix the cooked pasta with the pasta sauce, then place the mixtire in a baking dish..
- Cover the top of the pasta with lots of mozzarella cheese..
- Pour the prepared white sauce..
- Preheat oven at 350 degrees. Bake for 20 mins..
- Serve with toasted garlic bread..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Baked Pasta w/ White Sauce turns your day joyful.