Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Peri (turkey) stew recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Peri (turkey) stew recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to peri (turkey) stew recipe. You can have peri (turkey) stew using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Peri (turkey) stew:
- You need 1 kg of Turkey, portioned.
- Provide 1 of onion, finely chopped.
- Get 1 cube of beef stock.
- You need 1 tsp of mild rajah curry powder.
- You need 1 of green pepper, sliced.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of oil.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken Portuguese spice.
- Use 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of vinegar.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Peri (turkey) stew:
- Mince the garlic and marinate the turkey with it and the vinegar and chicken Portuguese spice for 10 minutes.
- Fry onion and rajah then add the turkey with beef stock simmer for 30 minutes keep stirring.
- Add sliced green pepper when it is cooked and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Best served with pap.
Wondra is great for thickening a gravy, like this Easy Turkey Gravy or a light pan sauce. The wonderful thing about Wondra is that it won't leave raw lumps in your gravy, and it doesn't need to be whisked with liquid before adding to the pot. Add the beef cubes and flour and sir. Add Nando's Mild PERi-PERi Sauce, mushrooms and tomatoes. Baked goods, breakfast, dessert, drinks, meats, pasta and grains, salad, sauces and spreads.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Peri (turkey) stew turns your day joyful.