Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Smoked Cumin Chicken recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Smoked Cumin Chicken recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked cumin chicken recipe. To make smoked cumin chicken you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Smoked Cumin Chicken:
- Take of Chicken & Marinade.
- Take 3 lb of Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 tsp of Salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Ground Black Pepper.
- You need 1 cup of Canola Oil.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take 1 tbsp of Coriander Seeds.
- You need 1 of Cardamom Pod.
- Use 2 of Bay Leaves.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Smoked Cumin Chicken:
- Cut chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and transfer to a large bowl..
- In a spice grinder, add cumin, coriander, cardamom, and bay leaves. Grind until a fine powder is achieved. Pour into bowl with chicken and add remaining marinade ingredients until spices and oil form a paste that coats chicken. Let marinate 24-72 hours..
- In a stovetop smoker, smoke the chicken with hickory wood chips over low heat for 90 minutes..
- After smoked, transfer chicken to a large nonstick skillet and cook covered over high heat for 10 minutes. Uncover and cook 5 more minutes or until residual oil is complete evaporated..
AKA Crock Pot BBQ Chicken Chili you are going to want. Season the chicken with the cumin, smoked paprika and salt. Once cool, shred the chicken into. Chicken can be smoked in less time than many other meats, and is often inexpensive. It also pairs well with a variety of seasonings and flavors.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Smoked Cumin Chicken turns your day joyful.