What’s up friends, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Green Lentil Soup recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Green Lentil Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to green lentil soup recipe. To make green lentil soup you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Green Lentil Soup:
- Get 1 of Red bell pepper.
- Provide 1 of White or yellow onion.
- Provide 3-4 of Whole chives.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin.
- Take 2.5 pounds of or 3g of Green lentils.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Provide 5 cloves of garlic (optional).
- Prepare 1 of tomato or tomato paste (preferably without peel).
- Take of Water to cover ingredients.
- Get 1 tbsp of Chicken bouillon (optional).
- You need 2 tbsp of Sofrito cooking base.
- Use 1/4 cup of Green peas.
- Provide 1/4 cup of diced peeled carrots.
- Take 1/2 cup of green beans.
- Get 1/2-1 cup of yellow squash (calabaza).
- Use 1/4 cup of sweet corn.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Green Lentil Soup:
- Rinse lentils then add to pot with enough water to cover completely..
- Add red pepper (roughly chopped in large pieces), onion (cut in half), garlic, chicken bouillon, whole chives, tomato (whole or paste), salt.
- Stir, combing ingredients then Bring to a simmer, cover, and let cook for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes, lower flame to Med low and remove onion, whole tomato, chives, and red pepper from pot and set aside to mix in blender..
- Stir lentils and taste water to check if desired salt level has been achieved. If not, we can add more salt after blending remaining ingredients..
- Take ingredients we set aside (red pepper, tomato, chives, onion) and add to blender (or food processor) and make a purée with these ingredients. Add salt if desired then add purée back to lentils stirring to combine and simmer on medium for another 20 minutes or until lentils are at desired tenderness..
- Serve with rice or bread!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Green Lentil Soup makes your day cheerful.