Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Pounded yam and fresh fish soup recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Pounded yam and fresh fish soup recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pounded yam and fresh fish soup recipe. To cook pounded yam and fresh fish soup you need 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a perfect Pounded yam and fresh fish soup:
- Take of Fresh fish.
- Use of Atarodo.
- Use of Onions.
- You need of Shambo.
- Prepare of Oil.
- Prepare of seasonings.
- Use of Water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing Pounded yam and fresh fish soup:
- Wash your fish very well and cut into desired shapes..
- Put pot on fire, pour your red oil and allow it heat then put your blended pepper and co inside..
- Let it fry for a little bit then add your fish, seasonings of your choice and then water enough to make the soup..
- Let the soup simmer for a while, check it and adjust the seasonings to your taste and then tadaaaa your fresh fish soup is ready..
- Serve wit any swallow or dish of your choice. But I served mine with the ultimate pounded yam😍😍.
Add pounded yams into food processor. I use a spoon to move yam around the food processor as necessary to ensure even blending. Pounded yam should be stretchy and soft. YAM fufu and fresh fish soup is one of the delicious meals that brings back fond memories of growing up in Awudome(in the Volta region of Ghana). You can enjoy this meal with Cocoyam, Cassava, Plantain, or a blend of Yam cooked on the side to make yam fufu.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Pounded yam and fresh fish soup turns your day joyful.