Hello guys, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy pilchard and potato pie recipe. To make cheesy pilchard and potato pie you need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a perfect Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie:
- Prepare of for the pastry.
- Take 1 cup of self raising flour.
- Use Half of teaspoon salt.
- Take 150 g of margarine (chilled).
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Use of for the filling.
- Provide 1 tin of Pilchard.
- Prepare 1 tin of baked beans.
- Use 1 of onion.
- Take 3 of large potatoes (peeled and finely chopped).
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Curry powder.
- Take 1 of tube chicken stock.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie:
- In a hot oil, saute onion until soft. Add the potatoes and cook until very soft. Add Pilchard and baked beans, and the rest of the seasoning. Stir well and simmer until cooked. Set aside to cool..
- In a food processor, mix together flour, salt but and beat till it resembles bread crumbs. Add the eggs and beat further until it forms a dough. Remove from the processor and place on a floured surface..
- Roll the dough and cut round shape (I used the lead of a small saucepan) then brush with beaten egg around the edges of the shapes..
- Scoop a spoonful of the Pilchard filling into the centre of the doughs, sprinkle with grated cheese and seal using the back of the fork..
- Brush top with beaten egg. Place on the baking tray at 180 centigrade until golden brown..
It contains all the right nutrients with a delicious taste. Here is a simple way to put it all together within the shortest time possible. Carefully cut open the potatoes from the top, add a spoon of butter and mix slightly with. a fork. Rosana McPhee serves up these delightful cheesy potato ramekins, comprised of a comforting mix of potato, cheese, egg and herbs. Perfect for a wonderfully simple midweek meal.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Cheesy Pilchard and Potato Pie makes your day joyful.