Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for best Traditional Fish Soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Traditional Fish Soup recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to traditional fish soup recipe. You can have traditional fish soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a heavenly Traditional Fish Soup:
- Use 4 pieces of fish such as, shark, cobia, lemonfish, mahi-mahi.
- Take 1 bunch of fresh oregano.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Take of rustic bread, sliced.
- Prepare to taste of sweet paprika.
- You need to taste of salt.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, finely sliced.
- Take 50 ml of white wine vinegar.
- You need of plain flour.
- Get 150 ml of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 500 ml of water.
- Provide to taste of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of egg, beaten.
- Take 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Get 1/2 of Green pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 tbsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1 of fish stock cube.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Traditional Fish Soup:
- Prepare a marinade by mixing vinegar, 3 tbsp of olive oil, bay leaf and 1/2 tsp of paprika. Mix well then add the fish pieces and leave for 1 to 2 hours..
- In a deep saucepan add the olive oil and heat. Then add the onion, garlic and green pepper and simmer until the onion has softened..
- Add the marinade, tomato paste, stock cube and water, but remove the bay leaf. Replace lid and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Add the fish pieces to the pot Season with salt and pepper. Cook for another 10 minutes..
- Add 1 and 1/2 tablespoons of flour and mix gently. Over a low to medium heat simmer for 3 minutes to thicken the sauce. Add more flour if you think it needs to be thicker..
- Add the egg and continue to simmer gently for a further 5 minutes or so..
- Turn the heat off and add the thyme..
- Leave to stand for 10 minutes..
- In a shallow tray add the sliced bread and then add the fish pieces on top of the bread..
- Soak with the marinade and serve..
Go provençale with a tomato base or keep it rich and creamy. Russain fish soup Ukha recipe, traditions and secrets. Traditional Russian ukha is a hearty, rich fish broth with chopped vegetables, fish, herbs and a lot of spices. Real ukha is made of those fish which create transparent and sweet broth. Preference is given to pike, perch, ruff, burbot, catfish and line.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Traditional Fish Soup turns your day cheerful.