Hi buddy, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are searching for best Thai Massaman Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Thai Massaman Curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to thai massaman curry recipe. To cook thai massaman curry you need 23 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a yummy Thai Massaman Curry:
- Provide 350 g of Chicken Meat (cut into pieces).
- Get 300 g of Potatoes (diced).
- Use 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Tamarind Paste (soaked in 1/2 cup warm water).
- Get 1 cup of Coconut Milk.
- Get 1-2 Tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- Prepare of [Marinade].
- Get 2 pinches of Salt (or more).
- Get 1/2 tsp of White Pepper (or more).
- Use of [Massaman Spice Mix] – ground well.
- You need 1 pc of Cinnamon Stick.
- Get 5 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Provide 5 pc of Cloves.
- Prepare 5 pc of Black peppercorns.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Take of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Get 30 g of Red Chillies (deseed).
- Take 30 g of Green Chillies (deseed).
- Provide 40 g of Garlic.
- Take 40 g of Shallots.
- Prepare 20 g of Finger.
- Use 20 g of Galangal.
- Take 1 tsp of Shrimp Paste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Thai Massaman Curry:
- MARINADE; season the Chicken with Salt and Pepper and set aside for 30 minutes or more..
- CHICKEN: heat 4 Tbsp of Cooking Oil until hot. Sauté the Spice Mix for 1 minute. Then add the Chicken and coat well. Cook the Chicken until brown all over..
- PASTE & POTATOES: add the Curry Paste and Potatoes. Mix well and cook until the oil separates..
- LIQUIDS: then add in the Coconut Milk, Tamarind Juice, Palm Sugar and mix well. Bring it to a simmer and cover with a lid. Cook for 10 minutes, stirring the bottom occasionally..
- FINISH: after 10 minutes, remove the lid, and continue to cook until the gravy thickens. Garnish with Fresh Coriander Leaves and serve with rice..
This page is also available in: Thai. Considered by some to be the most famous, and the most delicious, dish in Thai cooking, the story of Massaman curry is interwoven with trade. Massaman curry is a unique type of curry amongst the various Thai curries because it is more like an Indian curry using mainly dried spices for seasoning. For the massaman curry paste, heat a small frying pan over a medium heat. When the pan is hot, add the cardamom, cumin and cloves and.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Thai Massaman Curry makes your day cheerful.