Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most interesting receipes page. If you are looking for best Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry recipe. You can cook indian mattar paneer – green peas & cottage cheese curry using 28 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- Prepare 200 g of Paneer.
- Take 1 cup of Green Peas (Frozen Mix Veggies is also okay).
- Provide 150 g of Tomatoes (diced or crushed).
- Take 1/2 cup of Water.
- Get of [Curry Paste] – processed in a blender.
- Take 20-40 g of Red or Green Chillies.
- Use 20 g of Ginger.
- Use 20 g of Garlic.
- Take 20 g of Turmeric Root.
- Take 50 g of Red or Yellow Onions.
- Take of [Mixed Spices] – mix well.
- Get 1 tsp of Garam Masala.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin Powder.
- Provide 1/2 of Black Pepper Powder.
- Take 1/2 of White Pepper Powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need of [Aromatics].
- Take 4 pc of Cardamom Pods.
- Get 2 pc of Star Anise.
- Provide 1 tsp of Caraway Seeds.
- Prepare of [Sauce].
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Cooking Oil.
- Use 30 g of Butter or Ghee.
- Take 2-4 Tbsp of Yogurt.
- Take 2 Tbsp of Honey.
- You need 2-4 Tbsp of Cream.
- Get as needed of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry:
- ONIONS: heat Cooking Oil and Butter in a pot or wok. Stir fry the Aromatics for 1 minute, and then add the Onions and fry until fragrant, soft and translucent. Then add the Mixed Spices and stir fry for 1 minute..
- CURRY PASTE: next, add the Curry Paste and cook until the the oil separates. Then add the Tomatoes and Water. Mix well and cook until the Tomatoes have soften and disintegrated..
- FINISHING: Next add the Paneer, Peas, Yogurt, Honey and Cream. Season with Salt and mix well. Continue to cook until the Sauce thickens. Serve with rice or Indian flat bread..
Was a snap to make and we had it for dinner with a chicken vindaloo. Loved the crispy edges of the cheese. Matar Paneer is a popular Indian curry dish made with green peas and cottage cheese from the North Indian cuisine. Matar Paneer – Easy home style recipe. Matar Paneer is one of the most popular paneer recipes where paneer (Indian cottage cheese) and matar (green peas) are simmered together in a luscious gravy made with tomatoes, onions and spices.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Indian Mattar Paneer – Green Peas & Cottage Cheese Curry turns your day cheerful.