Hello guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for interesting Flaxseeds & Niger seeds Chutney recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Flaxseeds & Niger seeds Chutney recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to flaxseeds & niger seeds chutney recipe. You can have flaxseeds & niger seeds chutney using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Flaxseeds & Niger seeds Chutney:
- Get 50 gms of Flax seeds.
- Use 50 gms of Niger seeds.
- Provide 2 tsp of peanuts.
- Prepare 12-15 of garlic cloves.
- Take 15-20 of curry leaves.
- Get 4-5 of Whole Red chillies (add more if you want it spicy).
- Provide 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- You need 1 pinch of Asafoetida.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Flaxseeds & Niger seeds Chutney:
- Roast every ingredient separately in iron pan..
- Cool it and grind to make powder in mixer..
- Tadaa!!! Your super healthy chutney..
- Ready to serve..
- You can eat it with chapati, bhakaris, dosa or rice. If you like add little oil to it and make it wet..
Long before flaxseed was the superseed we know it as today, it was primarily used to create textiles. Is flaxseed the new wonder food? Preliminary studies show that flaxseed may help fight everything from heart disease and diabetes to breast cancer. Flaxseeds & Breast Cancer Survival: Clinical Evidence. Should We Be Concerned About the Cyanide from Flaxseed?
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Flaxseeds & Niger seeds Chutney makes your day joyful.