Hello friends, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Chicken in Green masala. recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Chicken in Green masala. recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken in green masala. recipe. You can have chicken in green masala. using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Chicken in Green masala.:
- Take 1 of Chicken cut into small pieces.
- Provide 20 stick of coriander leafs.
- Get 8 stick of Mint leafs.
- Use 1 of Green capsicum.
- Take 2 of Green chilly.
- You need 2 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Use 2 medium of onion paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of natural dark vinegar.
- Prepare 1 small of Green Cardamom, black cardamom.
- Use 1 stick of small cinnamon.
- Take 5 piece of black pepper corn, Clove.
- Take 1 tsp of ground coriander seed.
- Provide 1 tsp of ground cumin seed.
- Take 3 tbsp of refined cooking oil.
- Take of salt.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Chicken in Green masala.:
- Make a fine paste of the following ingredients. This is the green paste..
- Heat oil, add the spices.
- Add the onion paste. Stir well, till the onion paste become golden brown. Keep adding water if it sticks to the base..
- Then add the giner garlic paste and stir well till it blends with the onion paste. Add salt as per taste..
- Add the green paste to the pot and stir well. Add the vinegar, stir well then add the grounded coriander and cumin seeds powder..
- Keep stirring and keep adding water as it sticks to the base, add water in small quantities. (10 to 20 ml). Cook on medium flames. Till you see the oil getting separated from the paste on the sides of the pot..
- Now add the chicken to it and stir well. After stirring for some 5 minutes add a little water to make it a thick gravy, cover the pot and leave it on low flame till chicken gets cooked. Keep checking and stirring in short intervals..
- Garnish it with a few finely chopped coriander leafs..
Chicken tikka masala is a curry made with roasted chicken and a red or orange sauce. This recipe differs from the traditional tikka masala in its use of a paste made with fresh cilantro and mint for a green chicken masala. Like the traditional tikka masala though, the combination of Indian spices. Heat the oil, add the cumin seeds. Green Masala Chicken,Choco Coco Special, Choco Vanilla Triangle – A meal is incomplete without a dessert.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Hope that your Chicken in Green masala. turns your day joyful.