Hi people, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for yummy Chickpea and baby marrow curry recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Chickpea and baby marrow curry recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chickpea and baby marrow curry recipe. To cook chickpea and baby marrow curry you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Chickpea and baby marrow curry:
- Use Half of a cup chickpeas (rinsed and drained).
- You need of Quarter onion finely chopped.
- Use 1 clove of garlic finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of tomato puree.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of dried parsley.
- Get 4 tsp of double cream plain yogurt.
- Use 1 of baby marrow sliced.
- Provide Half of a cup water.
- Take of Cooking oil.
- Use to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Chickpea and baby marrow curry:
- Gently fry onions and baby marrows. In goes spices (curry powder, dried parsley). Allow them to cook through before adding tomato puree, garlic and chickpeas.
- Add in water and cover the pot. Allow to cook & thicken for 10 to 15 minutes. Add salt to taste.
- Remove from heat. Stir in double cream plain yogurt. Garnish with a dollop of plain yogurt (you can never have enough) and fresh coriander..
- This can be enjoyed solely by itself, with bread or rice. Happy Eating.
Crushed tomatoes – The tomatoes add a little bit of acidity and help thicken the sauce, they also give this curry a. This Sweet Potato and Chickpea Curry is a great meat free option for the whole family to enjoy, including your weaning baby! It's so simple to prepare and great for getting some extra veggies into the kids during the week. It's perfect stored in one of our Food Flasks as a tasty school lunch for the kids. Serve as is or add some rice, either way they are bound to love it!
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chickpea and baby marrow curry makes your day cheerful.